Call me crazy, but do I see the new iPhone in an Mac TV ad?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by britneyfan, Jul 30, 2012.

1. britneyfan macrumors 6502

2. britneyfan thread starter macrumors 6502

Doesn't it look skinnier and longer though? Or is that just the angle of the camera?

3. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

i think it is just the camera angle....why would apple put the new iphone is their commercial lol

4. batting1000 macrumors 604

Like someone said in another thread about this, Apple would never do this because of how many people would see it on the production set.

5. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

No it's not. If you look closely it doesn't have the second seam on the top. The 4S has two seams on both sides of the phone and the one in the commercial only has 1 seam on the right side. Maybe it's the 4?

6. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

that, or it could just be the angle and the light making the top seam hard to see

7. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

Possibly but I doubt it since the bottom one is so clear. None the less I full doubt it's the new iPhone. And too the person talking about the stage hands seeing the new iPhone, how do you think they video record the videos that they use as demos at the keynote? Those videos had to be recorded before.

8. batting1000 macrumors 604

It's possible they do those a few days or a week before. You never know.

Plus, I do think there is a second seam there by the glare of the light makes it hard to see.