Call of Duty on the iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Vincer, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Vincer macrumors newbie

Call of Duty should be published on the iPad. People could use BlueTooth controllers to have the real game experience. Game Center is built into every iOS Device and also free (Something XBOX Live is not). I think many people would jump ship from Microsoft. Let's say the game is $20. Much cheaper then the console verision of $60. Call of Duty Publishers would be put on a much bigger stage then already. A lot of people have iOS devices. A lot of people have XBOX 360s too but not as many. People would have game center voice chat like they have for a console. What do you think?

2. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

I think they need to make a more powerful iPad. But no, not gonna happen in the near future. Keep dreaming, because dreaming is fun.:)

COD Zombies HD is fun though!

3. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

As a CoD junkie, you'll get my 360 controller when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. For "hardcore" CoD players, the iPad or ANY other tablet won't ever replace a full console. (Now if a controller as good as the 360's ever came out for iPad, then we can talk.)

I do agree that we should get an iOS version that allows us to play multiplayer over Game Center or even wi-fi. And while CoD Zombies is fun, it just isn't the same.