Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onekay

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2010
Description

There is a lot of stresses in our life,bubble tap tap is an ultimate way to find some real fun and get relief from stress. Let’s have a test of your reflexes and tapping speed! tap the bubble on the screen, the bubble will be bursted, win scores, and you will earn extra score randomly, system will record your tap speed ,accurancy,bad pop, good pop and so on, also you can publish your score via email ,facebook and twitter.and you can upload your score on game center.

It takes advantage of the advanced accelerometer and touch screen technology present on the iphone and ipod touch. Delight in hours of masterful gameplay with this brilliant bubble challenge.You will be interested, amazed and charmed every time you start a new game.So this will never make you bored! Always a fresh and new gameplay!

featured:
- Sound of this game gives you the real feelings
- Simple and intuitive control
- game center
- share with friends on facebook or twitter
- via email

Don’t forget to submit your review whatever it’s good or bad. Your reviews will really help us to improve “bubble Tap Tap”.

HAPPY TAPPING!!!

link: http://goo.gl/NWVCt

Attachments

• mzl.rsazrstv.320x480-75.jpg
    mzl.rsazrstv.320x480-75.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 457
  • mzl.snaaxbkw.320x480-75.jpg
    mzl.snaaxbkw.320x480-75.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 350

yourwiseguy

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2010
Pretty run of the mill bubble wrap app. I like that you added the element of accuracy that factors into the score so that people don't just mindlessly tap the screen as fast as possible without looking. I think you should add other elements to make it stick out from other apps, however. You could add obstacles such as bubbles with pins under them so the player would have to pay attention more. Also something like colored bubbles that would give bonuses. Maybe some could slow down the clock or give you double points for combos. Also, the sucking noise when the bubbles come back is kind of annoying, but it isn't that big of a deal. In all it's a decent app but I think it has potential to be a little better. At least it's free... can't complain about that!

onekay

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2010
Pretty run of the mill bubble wrap app. I like that you added the element of accuracy that factors into the score so that people don't just mindlessly tap the screen as fast as possible without looking. I think you should add other elements to make it stick out from other apps, however. You could add obstacles such as bubbles with pins under them so the player would have to pay attention more. Also something like colored bubbles that would give bonuses. Maybe some could slow down the clock or give you double points for combos. Also, the sucking noise when the bubbles come back is kind of annoying, but it isn't that big of a deal. In all it's a decent app but I think it has potential to be a little better. At least it's free... can't complain about that!

many thanks for your kindly review, thank you !!

onekay

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2010

very professional !!! we will improve it next time

onekay

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2010
now is 60000 people available in game center, who's the best one, come and check it out!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.