Calvetica Calendar: What used to be an awesome app

HarryPot

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
I'm really making this thread for two reasons: to see if anyone else feels the way I do about the latest update, and to see if I can get the developers to read this post.

Since version #1 I'm using this app. Which quickly became my most used app. I've always hated the built-in calendar app, and Calvetica proved to be a very, very simple and elegant app. With the next updates, 2.0 and 3.0, it just became better. I literally used it several times a day, and was one of the apps I recommended the most to other iPhone users..

But then 4.0 came, and oh my god, I couldn't believe my eyes. The way they turned a beautiful and simple app into a cluttered and confusing app is, in my opinion, a perfect way to destroy your app.

I guess many users here must have the app, since it was one of the top productivity apps, and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks.

I know it might seem to be a stupid thread.:eek: But believe me, I REALLY liked that app.

ksmith80209

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2007
Totally agree. I've moved on to Week Calendar for iPhone. I was hoping to use Calvetica for my iPad, but it's kind of a train wreck.

HarryPot

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
Ok. After seeing many more calendar apps, and finding none except for one called Agenda (which seems to be simple to the extreme of being to simple), I decided to see if it was possible to install the previous version.

And it was!:)

If you have Time Machine or any other backup of your music folder, follow this instructions:

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-10345683-233.html