Camera roll corruption?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cynics, Mar 26, 2012.

1. cynics macrumors G4

I have a bunch of these pics in my camera roll.

[​IMG]

Thing is I don't know if they are lost pics or if they were added to my collection. If I try to message them to someone or myself the message and photo app crashes. It's like every other and every third pic toward the end of the camera roll its very random.

Anyone see this before?

I tried a reset (power + home) and they are still there. I'm afraid to try deleting them until I know what's going on.

2. cynics thread starter macrumors G4

3. cynics thread starter macrumors G4

4. mactmaster macrumors 6502

5. cynics thread starter macrumors G4

6. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Ur camera roll looks like that of a serial killers.

hose clamp...really?

7. aztooh macrumors 6502a

hahahahahaha

Damn, wish I would have seen this before. I just had 2 photos that this happened to...don't know what the photos were. Ended up just deleting them.

8. flyaway63 macrumors newbie

nothing wont work

This is the same exact Problem I had with my iphone3gs. It all started when I was restoring my iphone from an icloud backup and when the back up was done, my photos look just like that and i restarted the backup all over again but it didnt work. All it said was jpg, png, that sort of stuff and now im thinking those photos arent gonna recover and that they are too badly corrupted. Plus i also tried the thing with iexplorer where you have to delete the three files and restart the phone and it only gave me less than half of all my pics and i had a total of 356 pictures:( is there another way to fix these messed up photos or the blank ones like png as shown above are too badly corrupted?:confused::( I am really confused and this has never happened to me:confused: