Cameras on is this why battery drains?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Zxxv, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Zxxv macrumors 68040

Hi, I just joined to post this to see if it's common and maybe reason for battery drain. I noticed sometime when coming out of lock screen that my camera ap was open. But just now I tried to see if siri worked from lock screen. Course she doesn't. But what I heard is the camera clicking focusing and unfocusing. It's very Very faint but mine is definelty doin it. It's even doing it on this screen but Siri kicks in sometimes so drowns it out.

Great forum.

2. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

I think you need to relax. Sounds like the authorities are secretly taking pictures of you so you better behave and stop using that stuff.:eek:

I think you are hearing your heart beat and not the sound of your camera focusing!:p

3. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

Siri does work from the lock screen.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Aren't you going to regret what you just said if that turns out to be true :p

5. Zxxv thread starter macrumors 68040

Nah not my heartbeat. I know what that's like. I've had it lying down since a kid. This is a faint to ticking/clicking same as the camera rattle when you put it down. Only fainter. But just checked again and it's not doing it now. Maybe your right theyre watching me # not sure why as if I was any use to them surely they'd just knock on my door and introduce themselves #

----------

What lift to activate? I thought only if you pressed home button