Can´t watch Youtube videos anymore :(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BobHail, Jul 23, 2010.

1. BobHail macrumors 6502a

"Thanks" to Youtube, they have upgraded their site, so that I can only "watch" higher quality videos, but actually I can´t watch them ´cause they load so slowly.

With Edge they don´t load at all and with 3G the playback gets stuck all the time and it takes forever for the video to continue the playback. Really annoying and it makes Youtube now unuseless for the iPhone. :mad:

Is there anyway to watch with lower quality like they use have? It was really fast and usable.

2. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

YouTube works fine with me. Are you watching them in edge or 3G? Depending on your area will depend on the connection and speed.

3. BobHail thread starter macrumors 6502a

I´ll watch whatever the connection may be... Usually I have 3G, but it´s not enough for these new higher quality videos. Like I said, the videos get stuck all the time and it takes forever for the playback to start again.

The lower quality videos were wonderful. Usually when I was into 1-3min of a video, the whole 10min video would be already downloaded.

Now it´s just unusable.

4. BobHail thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I've been having issue with Youtube as well. Sometimes the videos just won't play and it's not because I have a slow connection either - this happens when I'm on wifi as well. It's very aggravating.

6. BobHail thread starter macrumors 6502a

What good is an iPhone that you can´t watch Youtube videos with it?

7. drivinghome89 macrumors newbie

I've been having the same problem lately. Very irritating...