Pre-ordered the Iphone 5, had AT&T and pre-ordered via Apple Website, and chose Verizon and to port my AT&T number. Now, I am having second thoughts and want to find out what I could do if I had a change of heart and decided to stick with AT&T. My understanding is that the port wouldn't go into effect until I activate with Verizon, so theoretically I could return without using it and still stay with AT&T if I wanted? Went with Verizon because they have LTE in my area but not AT&T....but now wondering if I made the right decision since I'm going from a $30/month unlimited plan to a $50/mo 5GB plan...and if AT&T adds LTE to my area within a few months I'll wish I had stayed. Also over the last couple days since I ordered, noticed 2 or 3 cases where I was on phone and accessing data at the same time, which won't be able to do with Verizon. AT&T customer service told me I'd have 59 days to change my mind and re-port back and still have my old plan, but I had never heard of that, and we all know customer service people can sometimes be horribly wrong.