All iPads Can any of you post a video testing Air 2 app reload?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by e270889o, Nov 8, 2014.

1. e270889o macrumors member

I've been searching but i cannot find any video about the app reload with the Ipad Air 2.

I use Air 1 for college. Always open Goodnotes, PDF Expert 5 (5 pdf tabs), photos (capture photo of blackboard and trim), and Safari or Wolfram Alpha.

With Goodnotes and PDF expert only, i have no problem, but when introduce safari with 2-3 tabs, when i go back to pdf expert or goodnotes, sometimes the app start from the beginning.

It doesn't bother so much, because are great apps and remember las page, or pdf, but, i lost few seconds.

I know about, safari refresh. I suffer it. With the 5 apps open, safari almost always reloads when open from multitasking or when changing to another app (not happens when i use only safari)

So. Any of you lucky guys with can record a video with Big apps, powerfull apps, and test how many apps do we need to open to star suffering the reload of apps?

Thanks

2. barjam macrumors regular

Epic Citidel demo
    Word
    Excel
    Safari (5 tabs)
    Notability
    Rdp (connected to a machine)
    Myfitnesspal

I am going back and forth between these and it isn't reloading anything. I am surprised that the demo (epic Citidel) isn't reloading. I was typing up this message while I was seeing how much crap I could load up and it didn't reload this tab at all.

After I started a beach buggy game three of the Safari tabs reloaded. So there is still limits to 2 gig of ram but I think overall it will work far better than the air 1.

3. e270889o thread starter macrumors member

Great! Thanks

Just ordering Air 2. I still can get good offers for my Air 1