Can anyone give me a list of Apple certifed sellers available in the UK?

Macmark93

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 30, 2014
Hi , first time on macrumors, can anyone give me a list of apple certifed sellers within the Uk?
like Amazon as i have been waiting for 3 weeks for a particular macbook for a good price on the uk apple refurbed store. sinse that time Only 3 15 " macbooks have popped up.

I really am getting a little desperate as ive been wirhout a mac for over 2 months now and I am a apple user music producer:)

Thanks

Apple fanboy

macrumors Westmere
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Hi , first time on macrumors, can anyone give me a list of apple certifed sellers within the Uk?
like Amazon as i have been waiting for 3 weeks for a particular macbook for a good price on the uk apple refurbed store. sinse that time Only 3 15 " macbooks have popped up.

I really am getting a little desperate as ive been wirhout a mac for over 2 months now and I am a apple user music producer:)

Thanks
Try Jigsaw, Acadimia or Ingram Micro. Also KRCS near where I live.

mojolicious

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2014
Sarf London
Apple Premium Resellers.

Apple Authorised Resellers.

Not sure if APRs are automatically included in the AAR list, hidden amongst the Argoses and Sainsburys.

Are you looking for a physical store? If not then add Misco to Apple fanboy's suggestions.

KCRS are a blast from the past. I used to buy from SAMS both before and after they merged with (or more accurately were swallowed up by) KCRS, over twenty years ago. They were going to build a reseller network that would last for a thousand years. Or maybe that was these guys...

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.