Can anyone reccomend alarm clock software with a puzzle to shut off the alarm?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by invertedtwisted, Jan 12, 2009.

1. invertedtwisted macrumors newbie

Hey everyone, first post here... hope this hasn't been covered here, I did try searching and couldn't find anything helpful.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of some alarm clock software for my mac that requires some sort of puzzle to be solved before it stops the alarm - this would be great to stop me just shutting off the alarm and going back to bed. I'm thinking something like an electronic version of this: http://www.bimbambanana.com/index.php?p=Puzzle&side=visProd&prod_id=21

Any suggestions?
    Thanks guys!

2. madog macrumors 65816

madog

I would do a search at Gizmodo.com for puzzle alarm clocks (or just alarm clocks). I still don't think they have a software version but they have posted on many physical ones, like the bomb disarming clock that I find very cool.

Of course, I would always find a lazy way out of it like muting the computer or phone or just unplugging the alarm clock, or taping my fiances mouth shut. You know, whatever to go back to sleep.

3. jofima macrumors member