Can I Buy 3 iPhone X's for My Family?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ohsnaphappy, Sep 20, 2017.

1. ohsnaphappy macrumors regular

ohsnaphappy

I surprised my wife and daughter and told them we're all upgrading to the iPhone X. I have one AT&T account with all three phones on there, of course each has its own phone number, and each is NOT under contract.

My plan was to just open the Apple Store App on each phone and order from there. So my wife will order her iPhone X on her phone via the Apple Store App, and my daughter on hers, and so on...

But I just read that each person can only order two new iPhones...yikes. So will my plan work?

Thanks!

2. Shadowbech macrumors 601

You can always create a new apple ID. I once reached a limit for the AirPods but I created another apple ID and had no issues getting another one using different apple ID.

3. ohsnaphappy thread starter macrumors regular

ohsnaphappy

But I swear you have to put in your phone number and choose your carrier when you order an iPhone......

4. Shadowbech macrumors 601

I'm pretty sure you will be fine as you are entering 3 different phone numbers. Since it sounds like you guys are doing on a separate device for 3 separate orders. Sorry can't be more help as I usually buy sim-free models.

5. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Also you can order the T-Mobile phone without any credentials. It's the same phone anyway.

6. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

Were they delivered to the same address?

7. Shadowbech macrumors 601

Yes.