Can I buy only the S/M part of a Sport Band in the Apple Store?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by James.K.Polk, Sep 23, 2016.

1. James.K.Polk macrumors 6502a

Traded for an Apple Watch, but it only came with the M/L piece. Is it possible to buy just the smaller component in-store?

Thanks in advance - I'll delete this once I hear back.

2. gigaguy macrumors 65816

3. Fuxton macrumors newbie

I would check and see if anyone here has the band you're looking for. Which color do you need?

4. James.K.Polk thread starter macrumors 6502a

Black! I'd post in the marketplace but I'm not allowed in yet. I can check Craigslist (though I doubt it)... I just thought maybe you could get one for $20 or something.

5. Fuxton macrumors newbie

I'm assuming by your signature that you need the 38mm. I have a 42mm. If not I can send it to you!

6. James.K.Polk thread starter macrumors 6502a

Gah I appreciate it! 38 is correct. I even have a 42mm fake leather loop I could trade but I imagine the crossover of people who want a 42mm leather loop and have part of a 38 sport band probably isn't huge...

7. jermy4 macrumors demi-god

8. James.K.Polk thread starter macrumors 6502a

Whoa, awesome - thanks!

9. jermy4 macrumors demi-god

No problem. I should mention that condition A ones should have the original packaging and be in like new condition. B is used and shows signs of wear (doesn't usually have the packaging either). C is rough and I'm not sure I would recommend getting one with this grading.

I ordered a black leather loop and black classic buckle from them last week and the classic buckle was grade B and it is in decent condition but you can tell it was used and they just put the bare band in a bubble envelope. The leather loop was grade A and it looks new and had all of the original packaging.

10. James.K.Polk thread starter macrumors 6502a

(Okay, I did think you could buy only half-bands... Still, pretty good prices!)