Can I cancel my service without a cancelation fee AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by x-evil-x, Feb 14, 2013.

1. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

For a problem im having with mms. no matter what they do i cant send out a picture message to anybody. ive swapped iphones because i thought that was the problem. Sim cards and have been on the phone with them for hours each time trying to figure it out. They dont seem to have a fix.
    Can i cancel my service because im paying for something i cannot use? without the cancelation fee. Jump ship to verizon and keep my 64 gig phone i paid subsidized.

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Depends. You must really call AT&T. It is their decision in the end. We can say all we want, but AT&T is the one who will decide.

3. x-evil-x thread starter macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

i understand that. i was on the phone with tech support for 2 hrs again tonight but it was too late to talk to that department. ill Call tomorrow. Just seeing if this would qualify as a breach of contract. something im paying for not working for months even after all technical support to at&t and apple.

4. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

Just depends who you talked to. It's possible if that's what your asking. Just be nice and hope for the best.

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Loss/lack of signal at your primary address is usually enough to get out of your contract with no penalty, however you AT&T phone won't work on Verizon.