Can I change the “ship to” on pre-order of iPhone X, if it is not scheduled to ship before I move?

smile1fish

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2017
I’ll be moving November 12th. I have the apple store app...can ship to address be changed there on an existing order, if it doesn’t come before I leave?

Thank you for answering!

Angie

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
I believe there is a small window time period where you can edit the shipping address after you placed an order. Also good as this is done before it goes to prepare to ship stage.

You can also call 800 my apple and change address that way too.

smile1fish

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2017
I believe there is a small window time period where you can edit the shipping address after you placed an order. Also good as this is done before it goes to prepare to ship stage.

You can also call 800 my apple and change address that way too.
Thank you!!

andyw715

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2013
I'm pretty sure you can't change it to something other than the address that is associated with the payment method.
But you might be able to change it via the carrier.

i.e. I always pick up at the UPS/FedEx depot. Also some of the shippers services might allow address changes.

smile1fish

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can't change it to something other than the address that is associated with the payment method.
But you might be able to change it via the carrier.

i.e. I always pick up at the UPS/FedEx depot. Also some of the shippers services might allow address changes.
Thank you!!! Hopefully it will be delivered before I move.