Can I change the physical keyboard of a MBP from US to European?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by karlth, Mar 6, 2011.

  1. karlth macrumors regular

    Apr 13, 2010
    The US keyboard is missing one key (to the left of Z) and I was wondering if it is possible to unplug the US keyboard and replace it with an European one?
  2. miles01110 macrumors Core


    Jul 24, 2006
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    No. They are different physical layouts. If you wanted to buy a new top case it'd probably work, but you can't just switch out the keys.
  3. karlth thread starter macrumors regular

    Apr 13, 2010
    Ok, thanks.

Share This Page