Can I create a play on the go like I did with my Nano on the iTouch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Riversen, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Riversen macrumors member

Riversen

I was wondering if anyone knows how to do this. I have looked and seem to have missed this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :confused:

2. DHarrisDBS34 macrumors regular

3. Riversen thread starter macrumors member

Riversen

That was easy...

Thanks and boy do I feel stupid. I don't know why it was so hard to find. One you pointed that out, I was able to find the directions in the iPod Touch's manual. Again, I appreciate your help. It is pretty slick in that I can make and redo my playlists. Pretty slick functionality, indeed!

4. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

I recently just started using this feature too Riversen :). I'd been discouraged by my experience with earlier iterations of the ipod and never tried on the go playlists on the touch. However having done so I'm pretty pleased by the ease it's implemented and it really has changed the way I use my device. I can recommend giving it a go to anyone who hasn't given it a go....

5. jhsfosho macrumors 6502

I just tried this for the heck of it and it does work a lot better than the older versions of ipods. Do you have to wait until you sync it with a computer to rename the playlist if you want to save the playlist?