Can I exchange my 6S+ I bought at an Apple Store if I reserve a different color?

xxjonoxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
I got a 6S+ on launch day, but I think if I can catch a 6S+ in Rose Gold before my 14 days is up I will reserve it at 8am. Don't know how I like the gold.

Can I just take in my phone and exchange it for Rose Gold even though I got it on a Verizon Payment Plan?

blacksurfer

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2011
Yes, last year I changed a silver iphone 6+ for a space gray with no problems....and this was on the 20th day.

benzslrpee

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2007
Apple will allow you to swap if you bought it full price online or in an Apple store. since you are on a Verizon payment plan, Verizon will handle the swap since you owe them money

I got a 6S+ on launch day, but I think if I can catch a 6S+ in Rose Gold before my 14 days is up I will reserve it at 8am. Don't know how I like the gold.

Can I just take in my phone and exchange it for Rose Gold even though I got it on a Verizon Payment Plan?

xxjonoxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
Apple will allow you to swap if you bought it full price online or in an Apple store. since you are on a Verizon payment plan, Verizon will handle the swap since you owe them money
I bought it launch day from the Apple Store on the payment plan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.