Can I jailbreak iPhone 3GS with OS4.1, firmware 5.13.04?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by katyoshi, Jul 31, 2010.

1. katyoshi macrumors 6502

Can I do this or is it not out yet? Sorry, I'm not really up to date with all the jailbreak stuff and it seems sort of confusing at times. I have an iphone4 but my sister wants to buy my previous iphone 3gs. I never had it jailbroken/unlocked as I was on AT&T and my sister is on T-mobile. Is this possible now or is it not out yet? Also, is it almost guarantee that a new jailbreak/unlock will come out for those who never previously jailbroken their iphone 3gs with OS4.1? I'm going to sell it to her soon and she wants me to ensure her that it is likely that a new jailbreak software will be out for those who upgraded and never jailbroke their iphone 3GS. I will tell her NOT to upgrade after I jailbreak it and of course, she knows this now.

2. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

4. ken21 macrumors member

so did your sentence :\

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

the reason I did that it because lots of people are giving out wrong information. but yep I got pawned by the newbie happy now! (what ever) enjoy!

6. Alvi macrumors 65816

Alvi

You can't :) Welcome to the 250 mile waiting line I'm in too, I'll come soon, many peeps are waiting for it