CAN I MAKE iWEB PAGES TO FADE DOWN THEN UP TO NEXT ONE?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by RGmac, Jun 25, 2008.

1. RGmac macrumors newbie

Hey folks, very happy to finally be on this page with you all.

I am creating a site that will house many quicktimes.

Been doing endless searches but I just can't seem to find answers for these two questions...

1. I need iweb pages to fade down upon exit of one page and then fade up to the next chosen page. Any ideas?

2.Lastly, When browsing over a hyperlink shape (mask), I would like the shape to slightly enlarge and for the name of that very link or title to fade up next to it. Just like at the top section of http://www.youtube.com. Unlike that section, my shapes are not squares, I am using rounded rectangles and I really want to maintain that style.

I will be willing to use a 3rd party software like flash, javascript or CSS(assuming dreamweaver?)

Please know that I have never dabbled with these programs.

If it is a matter of copying code, I am ready to use HTML snippet. I just need further instruction on how to swap out the media with my own.

Any help from you is totally appreciated, thank you.

2. pjrobertson macrumors 6502a

Your best bet is to learn flash and code in flash. I don't think iWeb has anything that'll do it straight off for you.
    You might get away with doing it in javascript, and if it's possible dynamic drive is the best place to go. Have a look there for something.

3. RGmac thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you pj. It is hard to find anything definitive these days.

I'll check out dynamic drive.

thanks again.