Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbrent89

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Particularly internet radio, the iTunes would be OK but i think it lags up my new macbook pro 13" when I play WoW at max graphics.

The speaker is actually just feet away but I'd like to be able to see the song because Im constantly jotting down the songs on this internet radio station.

iTeleport

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

The General said:
iPod Touch?

oh. you wouldn't call it an ipod nano an inano, an ipod classic an iclassic, or an ipod shuffle an ishuffle ... so why would you call an ipod touch an itouch?

Seriously? A search for itouch on google brings up plenty of results. I'd think the majority of well-educated people could decipher that itouch is an abbreviation of iPod Touch.

Vandam500

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2008
oh. you wouldn't call it an ipod nano an inano, an ipod classic an iclassic, or an ipod shuffle an ishuffle ... so why would you call an ipod touch an itouch?

ROFL The General...HAHAAHAHAHAAH. You take life way to seriously man LOL

johnnyhow

macrumors regular
May 20, 2008
what is an itouch?

Read the thread:
iTouch vs iPod Touch
Found in the iPod Touch forum.
"There is a long standing issue with people bickering over iTouch vs. iPod Touch.

It derails the thread and as I have said previously it is getting really quite tiresome. We all know what the person means."

It may annoy you, but to the common consumer, iTouch makes sense-iPhone, not iPod Phone, the ipod touch is a similar device without the phone function (mainly).

EDIT: This just in- Man Jailed for incorrectly refering to an iPod Touch as an iTouch.

jbrent89

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
I can just call it the touch ala nano..

now that everyone is clear what the device is...

IM DYING FOR THIS APP!!! :confused: :( :apple:

macfanboy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
its YOUR device; call it whatever YOU want!

if you get a dog, you don't have to call it 'dog' (although some people may choose to), even though it is a dog.

to actually help this thread, I don't think apple has an application to stream music from your iTouch to your AirTunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.