Can I stream music from my iTouch to Airport Express, and skip iTunes

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jbrent89, Dec 22, 2009.

1. jbrent89 macrumors member

Particularly internet radio, the iTunes would be OK but i think it lags up my new macbook pro 13" when I play WoW at max graphics.

The speaker is actually just feet away but I'd like to be able to see the song because Im constantly jotting down the songs on this internet radio station.

2. The General macrumors 601

3. jbrent89 thread starter macrumors member

iPod Touch?

4. The General macrumors 601

oh. you wouldn't call it an ipod nano an inano, an ipod classic an iclassic, or an ipod shuffle an ishuffle ... so why would you call an ipod touch an itouch?

5. iTeleport macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Seriously? A search for itouch on google brings up plenty of results. I'd think the majority of well-educated people could decipher that itouch is an abbreviation of iPod Touch.

6. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

ROFL The General...HAHAAHAHAHAAH. You take life way to seriously man LOL

7. johnnyhow macrumors regular

Read the thread:
    iTouch vs iPod Touch
    Found in the iPod Touch forum.
    "There is a long standing issue with people bickering over iTouch vs. iPod Touch.

It derails the thread and as I have said previously it is getting really quite tiresome. We all know what the person means."

It may annoy you, but to the common consumer, iTouch makes sense-iPhone, not iPod Phone, the ipod touch is a similar device without the phone function (mainly).

EDIT: This just in- Man Jailed for incorrectly refering to an iPod Touch as an iTouch.

8. jbrent89 thread starter macrumors member

I can just call it the touch ala nano..

now that everyone is clear what the device is...

IM DYING FOR THIS APP!!! :confused: :( :apple:

9. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

10. macfanboy macrumors 6502a

its YOUR device; call it whatever YOU want!

if you get a dog, you don't have to call it 'dog' (although some people may choose to), even though it is a dog.

to actually help this thread, I don't think apple has an application to stream music from your iTouch to your AirTunes.