Can more than one person add to a photostream?

Motoxmann

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
I'm on a family trip and my sister in law wanted to set up a photostream that everyone can post to. Is this possible? Or can we only subscribe to and view each others photostreams? Thanks in advance.

aaronchow

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2007
I hope Apple will add this function soon. I have to create 2 photostream to use between my wife and I. This is kind of annoying.

majuha

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2012
Barcelona
I think it should be possible as well. Although I also think that it could be annoying to have your own photos mixed together with others when having to watch photos or wanting to import the other persons photos into your iPhoto library fx.

cmChimera

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2010
I submitted this to Apple.com/feedback. I've pretty much made this a regular thing now. I encourage the forum to do the same.

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
Yeah, I have 3 streams going right now between myself and 2 friends of mine. Its annoying, sure. I wonder if RIM has patents on it with their BBM service (which allows this feature) is the cause for streams not being as "shared" as we would like them to be.

cmChimera

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2010
Yeah, I have 3 streams going right now between myself and 2 friends of mine. Its annoying, sure. I wonder if RIM has patents on it with their BBM service (which allows this feature) is the cause for streams not being as "shared" as we would like them to be.
If they do, I want Apple to pay for the license. RIM could use the help, and it would barely affect Apple at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.