Can more than one person add to a photostream?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Motoxmann, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Motoxmann macrumors member

I'm on a family trip and my sister in law wanted to set up a photostream that everyone can post to. Is this possible? Or can we only subscribe to and view each others photostreams? Thanks in advance.

2. aham23 macrumors regular

no. which in my mind makes it useless. later.

3. Motoxmann thread starter macrumors member

4. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

I thought that's the way it was going to work. Disappointing. :(

5. aaronchow macrumors regular

I hope Apple will add this function soon. I have to create 2 photostream to use between my wife and I. This is kind of annoying.

6. majuha macrumors member

I think it should be possible as well. Although I also think that it could be annoying to have your own photos mixed together with others when having to watch photos or wanting to import the other persons photos into your iPhoto library fx.

7. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

I submitted this to Apple.com/feedback. I've pretty much made this a regular thing now. I encourage the forum to do the same.

8. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

Yeah, I have 3 streams going right now between myself and 2 friends of mine. Its annoying, sure. I wonder if RIM has patents on it with their BBM service (which allows this feature) is the cause for streams not being as "shared" as we would like them to be.

9. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

If they do, I want Apple to pay for the license. RIM could use the help, and it would barely affect Apple at all.