Can one of you guys help a brother out with a quick HW assignement?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mulze22, Dec 9, 2008.

1. mulze22 macrumors regular

So I have to write a 2 page paper by 10 am tomorrow by interviewing a professional engineer. I am to ask these questions?

While describing professional experiences:

1) Were the fundamental engineering skills you learned in constant play?

2) What kind of project management skills were needed or experienced while performing the project?

3) Finally, did any ethical issues arise during your experience?

If any of you answer these questions I would be much obliged. Maybe I'll get enough info to piece something together. Thanks.

2. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

Wow, not to thread crap, but putting off a paper until 10 pm when it's due in 12 hours...atta boy :D

Kind of like me putting together my 46-page Political Science thesis paper my senior year of college in 3 days that was supposed to take us 5 months. ;)

3. broncopde macrumors 6502

Hehe. How'd that thesis work out? I'm guessing it actually turned out alright.

To the OP, sorry I can't help you out. I'm just a Sophomore in college as it stands.

4. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

Funny you ask. I actually got an A on it (one of 4 in my graduation class), but the professor knocked it down to an A- because I never turned in a rough draft (which was a requirement of the thesis).

It was pretty funny turning my final paper in to him as he says, "well, this will be interesting...I haven't even graded much less seen a draft from you this entire semester."

Worked out alright though ;)

(the nervous breakdown I had 4 days before it was due however wasn't the most fun at the time, considering I hadn't even started the most important paper of my life :eek:)

5. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

I would answer your questions but they are incredibly vague, people will have had a lot of experiences, you need to specify one to focus on.

6. woolyback macrumors regular

Agree also, would try and answer the questions but they are a bit vague...

7. jknight8907 macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

Looking at the results of this thread, I'm guessing the paper didn't go well?

8. EV0LUTION macrumors 6502

EV0LUTION

HA, you're screwed man.Why would you put off a paper tell now that sounds like it should have taken a week to write.

9. darwinian macrumors 6502a

darwinian

Dude, you are definitely college material. Let me know if you need a recommendation letter. :)

10. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Pff, within a week, I wrote two 3 pages papers in less than an hour each, both right before the deadline. :D

And they were both A's. :p