can som1 help me on iphone 5 delivery/order status

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone5-s, Oct 5, 2012.

1. iphone5-s macrumors newbie

Hi every1,

I ordered a iphone 5 white 16GB online in the U.K on 21st September 2012.

when ever i go to apple's website to check on my order status it never changes, it says >>> Processing Items Dispatched: 3 - 4 Weeks Delivers 17 Oct, 2012 - 23 Oct, 2012.

What i wanted to know is when will it go to the the next order step which is preparing for shipment. Please can you tell me your experiences sooooooo desperate for my iphone5. I check like 3 times a day to see if the order status has changed.

Thank you for your time

C ya

2. Fergie20 macrumors member

Was told today but my local carrier rep that apple will charge your credit card and the status will change to ship. Usually the phone will ship within 24 hours of the card being charged. I ordered on the 24th and I still have the same processing items but my expected ship date (date of arrival) is Oct. 19th.

3. iphone5-s thread starter macrumors newbie

o.k

i financed mine from the online store, Im gonner pay £25 monthly. But im going to pay it off in 3 months so i dont pay the interest.

Any more people that would comment on their order status would be great.

ive got a feeling it would say preparing to ship 1 day before the date given, which mine is the 17th

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

There are active threads with other folks dealing with the order and processing questions. Check over there.