Can someone help me with my preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by britneyfan, Sep 10, 2012.

1. britneyfan macrumors 6502

After going through hell, I finally got granted an upgrade by a cancellation person and they said once the phone is in the system, call the cancellation department and they'll order it for me.

Does this mean that when the preorder starts I call them and order, not after the phone is completely released?

Does it work just like online and if I order in time, I'll get it on time?

What time are preorders supposed to start btw?

Thanks!

2. zachnelson macrumors 6502a

Likely you can call once preorders open, and then they'll have it in their system.

I personally am predicting preorders to start the day of announcement (12th) probably sometime in the afternoon instead of previously where its a few days in the future in the early morning.

3. Cingular macrumors regular

No one can help you, iPhone 5 still hasn't been announced.

4. zachnelson macrumors 6502a

If you're going to be rude, don't post.

5. britneyfan thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks guys!

----------

They said that sometimes they sell out though. Is that different than regular?

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030

As another poster indicated, they have not even release or announced a new iphone. Therefore, they have not announced a day for pre-orders. And, they have not announced a time for pre-orders.

(sorry if some think this is rude - but people keep asking questions that can not be answered, over, and over and over and over. Can they not read at least a few of the current postings before posting a new message?)

7. britneyfan thread starter macrumors 6502

no I understand.