Can someone paste the £20 off code uk apple over £240

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by db2431, Sep 25, 2007.

1. db2431 macrumors regular

Thanks, I cant find it anywhere i know I saw it the other day! thanks in advance, the new touch is calling me!

2. mithykal macrumors regular

ENTMZGJPVJ

Im pretty sure its £20 off £200 excluding VAT, which makes it around £23.50 off spends of £235 (including VAT).
    Anyway...enjoy the code :D

3. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

In addition, I found this in seconds via google. It's a click and go type though. voucher/discount codes are everywhere. It's my new thing when ordering stuff online, searching for codes to appease my cheaper side. :D

4. db2431 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you, you are a star!

5. db2431 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks also ;) Im glad theres £20 off, I have an 8gb nano and am torn between the 2, I only wish to keep one, so If I dont like the touch as much as the nano I can ebay it and make my money back ;) I run alot so Im not sure if the touch will be too heavy\bulky to run with.

6. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

what about a shuffle? I have a couple of those (red and blue, because I'm a prissy colour-coordinating girl) and they're brilliant for running/working out and just general "I don't feel like carrying a lot of stuff" times. :)

7. db2431 thread starter macrumors regular

I have a couple of cheapy mp3 players laying around, maybe i should just use them, do you have a touch iBlue?Could you run with it?

8. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

For future reference, there's actually an Apple promo coupon code sticky thread, here. It's been stickied at the top of the Buying Tips, Advice, and Discussion forum.

9. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

I don't have a touch (yet :p) but in similar proportion I have an older nano and find it a bit too large to run or work out with. I know a lot of people do it but I prefer the shuffle for its tininess and the way it clips onto you. You don't have to stop to fiddle with scroll wheels and such to change songs or volume either. I would find that tedious to do on a regular basis.

The touch is very nice but to get it strictly for running purposes I would think there's better and cheaper options.