Can someone pls explain to me wtf is going on with my phone this happened 2 times alr

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vncmgn, Dec 8, 2014.

1. vncmgn macrumors newbie

[​IMG] it's still the same when i pull down for spotlight search. I fixed the other time by rebooting yes i understand the first time but srsly happening again? Annoying for a new phone! Haven't dropped this yet or anything damaging at all Ip6+ 64gb space gray
    Wasn't gaming or whatever even! I know it can be fixed by rebooting and all but wth! Does this happen to you guys or is it just me

----------

And no it wasn't on grayscale!

2. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

ssl0408

I noticed this for the first time yesterday. I didn't have to reboot though. Haven't seen it since.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

4. Bahroo macrumors 68000

Thats never happened to me ever and I owned a 6 at launch, and then switched to a Plus

5. dragonjinse macrumors 6502

It's just your phone. I doesn't happen to mine. You should take your phone to apple store.

6. jpeg42 macrumors 6502a

jpeg42

7. mercuryjones macrumors 6502a

Well, since closing all apps "seems" to fix it, maybe there is a rogue app that is causing it? I wonder if there is an app that might be messing with spotlight in some way?

8. vncmgn thread starter macrumors newbie

No my phone isn't jailbroken
    Thanks for the reply guys!
    And thank you so so so much @jpeg42!

----------

I was thinking the same thing... And that maybe enabling grayscale by triple clicking the home button is affecting it in a way too...