Can someone tell me how i can change my phone halfway through iphone 4 contract?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iMacBoy, Aug 27, 2011.

1. iMacBoy macrumors 6502

So i have an iphone 4 and in like halway in to a 24 month contract and im bored of the iphone is ther anyway i can change to say a blackberry fone and perhaps keep same contract or any way?

2. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

just buy a BB and switch the data plan to it ... people get new phones all the time

3. iMacBoy thread starter macrumors 6502

How much does it cost to switch data plan because iphone 4 have a small sim

4. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

... But hurry up getting a BB because soon the iP5 comes out and you might want to switch back.
    But you are not alone: I have the same "sickness" and always want a little kick with something different and new. But I stay with :apple:. Looked at BB with guys at company or looked at the android of my wife. No way I would change.

If you are bored and have some ideas maybe make an app. It's a creative process supporting not feeling bored anymore.

Sorry, drifted a bit off topic , but not too far I think

5. iMacBoy thread starter macrumors 6502

Its only becuse im 14 and bb bold is really good for bbm andtexting. I dont use my iphone for apps much anywy onnly thing i would miss is music because iphones are good with music ahh i probably will regret it.

6. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

I am sure they will give you a new sim card for the BB ... as for music ... get a cheap nano iPod

7. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Use the iPhone as an iPod.
    You can change phones anytime. You just have to hope your parents will pay full price, because you won't get a discount.

8. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

BBM and Texting?

iOS 5's iMessage will basically be BBM but for iOS. And think about how many more people have iPads/iPod touches and iPhones than Blackberrys.

9. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

Be fortunate you have an iPhone and don't envy other phones. I've had my iP4 since December and haven't even bothered to see what other phones are available now because I don't have the cash to spend on them.

10. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Teenagers nowadays.
    They get bored so easy and they want their parents to keep buying them new toys:rolleyes: