Can someone tell me where to find this wallpaper?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BrianStoiber, Jul 5, 2012.

1. BrianStoiber macrumors member

2. Beelzbub macrumors regular

The wallpaper on the phone? I don’t know if it is a wallpaper, to me it looks like the reflection off of something on the phone. I could be wrong.

3. BrianStoiber thread starter macrumors member

Im sure it is a wallpaper because you don't see the colors reflecting on top of the icons like the calendar or messages where there is white. Also the colors wouldn't be as vibrant on a black wallpaper like that.

4. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

Do you have any other views of it (or know if there's anything more to it than the top)?

It looks like it'd be easy to reproduce in Photoshop.

5. BrianStoiber thread starter macrumors member

Nope that is all i have. I have seen that image around for a while but haven't been able to see any more than that.

6. RocketRed macrumors 6502a

My suggestion: Why not ask the author of the Gizmodo article the source of the photo? And then backtrack it to the photographer of the photo in the article, and then the owner of the iPhone in said picture?

Might not work but it's worth a shot... i think.

7. BrianStoiber thread starter macrumors member

That is very close but not exactly. Probably out of the same set or person. However it is close enough for me unless anyone else knows where to find the exact same one.

WHat did you search to find that. I have tried all different things and kept coming up with nothing.

8. batting1000 macrumors 604

It's the same wallpaper, the top colors are just slightly different. I'm sure someone could photoshop it for you. I searched faded colors iphone wallpaper. It was the first result.