Can Trump win? President Obama: ‘Anything is possible’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jul 27, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-trump-win-anything-possible-000000473.html
    EVEN Obama knows she is not going to win :D

2. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

3. nfl46 macrumors 604

Sweetie, anything is possible. It's call life. There's ALWAYS a 50/50 chance in life. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Remember that.

4. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

If the election were today, no 50/50 chance: Trump wins (with higher electoral count than yesterday)

5. nfl46 macrumors 604

6. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I don’t know what’s going to happen this November. I quit trying to make predictions after FBI didn’t recommend indictment, because the government is so corrupt and system rigged (as evidenced yet again by DNC Leak exposing how they rigged the nomination for Killary). I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump actually receives more support and votes this November, but it ends up being stolen for Killary by electronic vote rigging/counting. The way it looks right now: Trump beats Killary.

7. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you keep yapping about Hillary win come NOv , NOW is 50/50?? :D

8. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Yeah, by then it could be much more in Trump's favor.

---or---

Yeah, by then it could be much less in Trump's favor.

9. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

While it still seems nearly impossible for Trump to prevail over an "allegedly" fixed race like this election cycle, the thought of a defeated Hillary is simply delightful. It would be one of the greatest milestones in American Politics circa 2016.

10. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Just get to the debates already. I want to see Trump make Hillary cry.

11. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Hillary will beat him like a redhead step child he could not debate a 10 year old. Calling people names and insulting them is not debating. Trump is as solid on policies as a wet fart.

12. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Trump does those things to get free media.Take the example of this morning and him joking about Russia sharing the e-mails, that took attention away from the DNC to him. Look how much he's spent on media so far vs the other 19 candidates.

13. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

You can't debate if you can't keep your lies straight. He is a bafoon and Hillary is a pro. He has not had a real debate yet he is not a debater but a knock them around with bull. Hillary will grab him by the balls and make him run off stage threatening to sue or he won't show up. Remember how he chickened out debating bernie?

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yes, and wow does the GOP regret not dumping some oppo research on Trump into video ads early on in the primaries? They could have handed out free copies to all 16 other candidates and said "here's the rules, only one of you can play this on TV every night... work it out amongst yourselves, and have a nice fight, see one of you in November."

But no, they dismissed chance of Trump meaning anything just like the rest of us and the media too. All asleep at the switch but how come the RNC is still there? The rest of us are awake now and their creature is roaming the swamp.

He's going to make one too many verbal missteps in the foreign policy arena one of these days (pretty soon I'd say) and when he does, the leadership of "his" party is going to come down on him like a flatbed load of steel pipe. All they have to do is cop to.... um, how about this: " having become disappointed with the ability of the nominee to support the Republican Party's principles..."

That cuts everyone loose to vote their conscience, which is a) stay home b) skip the top end of the ticket c) vote for the Democrat or third party.

Or if Trump really messes up, he might actually be removed from the ticket. I guess there must be some people reading the fine print of a lot of documents and case law and stuff right about now. Why wait until you really need it, like at his next free media exposure, tomorrow.

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Hilary might not be Around to debate :D

16. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Hillary can't even hold a press conference, I wouldn't put too much stock in her debate skills.

17. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Whoever said this should be the year of flipping libertarian, GOP and Dem tickets upside down so the prez contest is between Weld, Pence and Kaine instead of Johnson, Trump, Clinton had it about right. I have never seen a presidential election year so fraught with possible top-of-ticket changes and past that, yearnings for top-ticket-changes.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 27, 2016 ---
    Oh dear. You should maybe cue up some of her debates for NY Senate...

18. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Your wet dream go home Republican.

19. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Once you hurl insults you lost it

20. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The wet dream is a insult? I know calling you a Republican is lot.

21. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Then dont do it again.

22. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Which one is a insult? I did not know you needed a safe place sorry for making you uncomfortable.

23. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Republican of course. It's not about safe space. You have been civil ,wrong all the time but civil. :D

24. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Well usually if it insults like trump is orange like trump it is a Republican sorry For the dirty word and your delicate ears.

25. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Everything Hillary says is scripted. Shielded from the media, hiding is what she does best.

Yes... I do acknowledge she's the most controlled pathological liar in the free world, and its paid off handsomely.

Being an adept perpetrator with paid protection, avoiding jail has risen to her finest accomplishment.