Can we buy the iphone 4 in Heathrow airport in London?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by demstav, Jun 17, 2010.

1. demstav macrumors newbie

Hey guys, i am flying to US and on my way back i would like to know if i can buy the iphone 4 at Heathrow airport in London, waiting for my transit flight.
    Thanks

2. demstav thread starter macrumors newbie

3. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

I was wondering if I might be able to get an iPhone at Outback Steakhouse or Home Depot?

Anyone?

4. Advil macrumors 6502a

Lowes

5. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

Darn it! Home Depot is sooooo much closer to my house! Oh well, I'll be at the airport soon enough I'm sure.

6. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

OMG GUYZ! Oprah is guaranteeing that I'll get one for FREE on the 24th if I sit and watch her lame talk show for a hour.

I think he's asking because they tend to cell phones, cameras, iPods, etc at the airports. Just like they have restaurants in malls. They even have stores in there.

No, I don't think they'll have them on release date since the UK won't get them for awhile, and it's even looking like the date could be changed with the shortage in the US. Plus, it's only the main authorized resellers that'll have them.

7. cowsrus macrumors 6502

I see what you did there ;)

8. travislopes macrumors newbie

Just the thought of being able to pick up a Bloomin' Onion and an iPhone 4 with curbside to go makes my mouth water.

9. tasslehawf macrumors 6502

iPhone 4 is available in the UK the same day as the US. Does Apple have a store in Heathrow or one of the carriers?

Apple used to be funny about letting you get your hands on a phone for a market you weren't in. Now ebay - that's another matter...

10. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

LOL an accident too! I meant to write "sell cell phones". It's almost 12:30AM I'm getting sleepy.