Can we talk about Envirofone as a way of selling iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by April Dancer, Jun 14, 2009.

1. April Dancer macrumors regular

April Dancer

I appreciate this isn't iPhone related but it is an avenue worth exploring if you're looking to raise funds for a 3Gs...

I have an 8GB 2G and a 16GB 3G which have a combined value of £310 from Envirofone. I know that ebay would provide a higher return but it's a load of hassle that I don't really have time for. So, has anyone used Envirofone and how was it? I guess I'm a little dubious about putting my phones into an envelope and waving goodbye to them with no guarantees.

TIA :)

2. markfc macrumors 6502a

markfc

try mopay, they send you a cheque within 4 days.

3. sallythemac Guest

I'm looking at News of the World for a trade-in. £206 for a iPhone 3G 16GB. Paid via BACS (into your bank account) in 3 days!

I have no experience with any of these, so no idea how good they are.

Bear in mind if your buying from Carphone Warehouse they do trade in's on the spot. iPhone 3G 16GB = £180 at CPW, taken straight off the price there and then.

4. stuartteach macrumors member

I use fonebank personally - used them twice now and you get a cheque in 2days! theyre brilliant! and they give you the most for the phones out of all of the ones ive looked at!

5. April Dancer thread starter macrumors regular

April Dancer

Thanks for those. Fonebank are offering £127 for a 2G 8GB which is the most I've seen so it's looking good. I guess I'm just checking that these guys are reputable. I'd hate to send off my phones and end up using my aged Razr until next July :rolleyes: :)