Can/Will Wikileaks sink Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Herdfan, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Herdfan macrumors 6502

The purpose of this thread is to discuss whether or not Wikileaks will dump enough info that makes Hillary look bad enough to cause a shift in her popularity.

I think he is holding out the big guns for late October, but what is coming out now sure doesn't help her.

Now I don't think her supporters will go to Trump, but it may keep some of them home on election day.

Your thoughts........

2. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

depends on what is dumped , right now trump is doing an awesome job at getting her elected.
    [​IMG]

3. forcesteeler macrumors 6502

Wiki Leaks? we heard over and over about the emails? I think a audio tape of hiliary saying something crazy will do more damage.

4. zin macrumors 6502

Nobody on this forum will change their mind, that's for sure. There's also this racist tape from her campaign reportedly coming next week.

5. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

the one where she allegedly uses the term sand N?

6. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

7. samcraig macrumors P6

Also from Trump

Also similar from Trump

I don't know there several of the masses who believe Trump at face value.

8. daflake macrumors 6502a

Her supporters simply don't care about her transgressions. They will blindly support her.

9. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

People now planning to vote for Clinton, who care about social issues and Supreme Court picks, will not stay home. If Wikileaks recent or future data dumps cause shift in their mental allegiance (no matter how pragmatic it already is), they'll probably vote for Clinton anyway, holding nose if necessary. This year it's not really about popularity. It's pretty ideological because the characters have so much real and perceived baggage.

10. samcraig macrumors P6

That sounds so familiar.

11. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Mainstream media won't cover anything that could harm her anywhere near what they do for Trump so not many will hear about it.

The daily regulars here are addicted to this stuff and it seems big but every day people will make their decisions based on what they hear from mainstream media.

I scratch my head about people and this woman, they are willing to forgive her for everything she has done wrong but can't see past "words" .

12. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

[​IMG]
    --- Post Merged, Oct 11, 2016 ---
    like so?
    [​IMG]

13. appleisking macrumors 6502a

14. samcraig macrumors P6

Completely not genuine and a farce to just equate what Trump has done in his life as said mean things. You know it's BS.

15. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

deflection duly noted.

16. samcraig macrumors P6

What deflection. Calling you out on crap. Do you believe for one second, honestly, that ALL Trump has ever done is said mean things? Nothing else? Really?

17. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

[​IMG]
    Woah.

18. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

you can put up a list of what he has done instead of just crying about it because you know you can't handle what she has actually done. wonder how many of you will physically puke after pulling the lever for her.

19. samcraig macrumors P6

I was referring to the second image, not the top

20. zin macrumors 6502

So the top image doesn't bother you but the second image does?

Say it with me: 'My conscience is clear. The terrorists that my candidate supports giving guns to don't exist. The children being beheaded are just a bad dream. The unaccountable outside money that she's accepting is just fine. The special favours to the Clinton Foundation and 'friends of Bill' are just right-wing smears. The hospitals being bombed in a conflict we have no reason to interfere in are just propaganda.'

Inhale. Exhale. Cast that ballot. #ImWithHer

21. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

if you are fine with everything on the top then you can just concentrate on the bottom one, sad to see your views with the top image.

22. samcraig macrumors P6

My conscience is clear because this is a two horse race and it's Trump or Clinton. I've been quite clear why Trump will not get my vote.

23. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

funny as hell that no matter what she has done she gets your vote. you don't always have to vote for the clowns running. all you are doing is as shown on the first image.

24. samcraig macrumors P6

As opposed to not voting or voting independent? Futile. A fool's errand. It accomplishes nothing except MAYBE giving Trump more of a shot. No thank you.

But at least you have skin in the game. Zin is over there in the UK and complete obsessed with our election. Very emotional about it.