Can/Will Wikileaks sink Hillary?

Herdfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
The purpose of this thread is to discuss whether or not Wikileaks will dump enough info that makes Hillary look bad enough to cause a shift in her popularity.

I think he is holding out the big guns for late October, but what is coming out now sure doesn't help her.

Now I don't think her supporters will go to Trump, but it may keep some of them home on election day.

Your thoughts........

forcesteeler

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2007
Wiki Leaks? we heard over and over about the emails? I think a audio tape of hiliary saying something crazy will do more damage.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Nobody on this forum will change their mind, that's for sure. There's also this racist tape from her campaign reportedly coming next week.
Also from Trump

the one where she allegedly uses the term sand N?
Also similar from Trump

The masses are too stupid so I doubt it.
I don't know there several of the masses who believe Trump at face value.

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
People now planning to vote for Clinton, who care about social issues and Supreme Court picks, will not stay home. If Wikileaks recent or future data dumps cause shift in their mental allegiance (no matter how pragmatic it already is), they'll probably vote for Clinton anyway, holding nose if necessary. This year it's not really about popularity. It's pretty ideological because the characters have so much real and perceived baggage.

Reactions: rdowns and samcraig

MacAndMic

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2009
Mainstream media won't cover anything that could harm her anywhere near what they do for Trump so not many will hear about it.

The daily regulars here are addicted to this stuff and it seems big but every day people will make their decisions based on what they hear from mainstream media.

I scratch my head about people and this woman, they are willing to forgive her for everything she has done wrong but can't see past "words" .

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget

[doublepost=1476222876][/doublepost]
Mainstream media won't cover anything that could harm her anywhere near what they do for Trump so not many will hear about it.

The daily regulars here are addicted to this stuff and it seems big but every day people will make their decisions based on what they hear from mainstream media.

I scratch my head about people and this woman, they are willing to forgive her for everything she has done wrong but can't see past "words" .
like so?

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
What deflection. Calling you out on crap. Do you believe for one second, honestly, that ALL Trump has ever done is said mean things? Nothing else? Really?
you can put up a list of what he has done instead of just crying about it because you know you can't handle what she has actually done. wonder how many of you will physically puke after pulling the lever for her.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
you can put up a list of what he has done instead of just crying about it because you know you can't handle what she has actually done. wonder how many of you will physically puke after pulling the lever for her.
I was referring to the second image, not the top

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
I was referring to the second image, not the top
So the top image doesn't bother you but the second image does?

Say it with me: 'My conscience is clear. The terrorists that my candidate supports giving guns to don't exist. The children being beheaded are just a bad dream. The unaccountable outside money that she's accepting is just fine. The special favours to the Clinton Foundation and 'friends of Bill' are just right-wing smears. The hospitals being bombed in a conflict we have no reason to interfere in are just propaganda.'

Inhale. Exhale. Cast that ballot. #ImWithHer

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
So the top image doesn't bother you but the second image does?

Say it with me: 'My conscience is clear. The terrorists that my candidate supports giving guns to don't exist. The children being beheaded are just a bad dream. The unaccountable outside money that she's accepting is just fine. The special favours to the Clinton Foundation and 'friends of Bill' are just right-wing smears. The hospitals being bombed in a conflict we have no reason to interfere in are just propaganda.'

Inhale. Exhale. Cast that ballot. #ImWithHer
if you are fine with everything on the top then you can just concentrate on the bottom one, sad to see your views with the top image.
My conscience is clear because this is a two horse race and it's Trump or Clinton. I've been quite clear why Trump will not get my vote.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
funny as hell that no matter what she has done she gets your vote. you don't always have to vote for the clowns running. all you are doing is as shown on the first image.
As opposed to not voting or voting independent? Futile. A fool's errand. It accomplishes nothing except MAYBE giving Trump more of a shot. No thank you.

But at least you have skin in the game. Zin is over there in the UK and complete obsessed with our election. Very emotional about it.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch