Can you get educational discount on Leopard in London store? Thanks!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by budge9, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Hobbit macrumors member

you should be able to get education discount, but not higher education discount.

You are welcome

2. C225 macrumors regular

The glasgow store is giving me the full HE discount when i but my new imac on friday so you should get the full discount.

3. mrfrosty macrumors 6502

How much is education discount anyway ? My wifes about to become a student and i need a new mac mini

4. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

the way I understand it, apple retail stores will give education discounts for hardware purchases but not software. somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

You should get the EDU price which is £75, personally I'd get it online or on the phone which means you can get it on the HE Store for £58.

6. anim8or macrumors 65816

anim8or

I have purchased applecare from the glasgow store at the HE discount price, it was my understanding that applecare falls into the catagory of apple software.

If i am wrong please correct me with some evidence.

If anyone in the UK has it on word from a UK retail store employee then please can you post to confirm whether or not i can get Leopard in store at the HE price of £58.

Thanks.

7. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

AppleCare can be purchased with the discount in store, but not other software. At least here in the states. I think AC counts as a warranty anyway.