Can you guys help me out... wether i should get the new iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mixum, Jul 12, 2010.

1. mixum macrumors newbie

So I was gonna order my new i phone 4 tomorrow but having 2nd thoughts after reading all the articles saying the phone has issues with antennas or death grips. I always have used a case with my current iphone and never had issues. I use in the "incase" brand as my case for the iphone. Recently I upgraded to the software 4.0 and it has made my phone slow and annoying. Apps don't load and texts take a few secs to send. In general my phone is slow.

So im asking you guys in all honesty if i should go with the new iphone or will there be a an updated iphone coming out later that doesn't have these issues? Will it matter if i wait 2 months or get it this week? Really not sure but i can tell you my current phone is driving me nuts being so slow. Do i make the move or wait? Help me out here!

2. mixum thread starter macrumors newbie

3. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

i say buy it, put a case on it, and have no worries :)

4. uanuglyfool macrumors regular

uanuglyfool

Dude people talk ish on everything. I love my iPhone 4 and thats all thats really matters. I have a bumper on and an invisishield for the back. I havent used a screen guard for the front since it has the O screen like the 3GS. I say if you have the money go for it and you decided if you like it or not.

5. spblat macrumors 6502a

spblat

I am quite sure there will not be new iPhone hardware until one year from now. If you are just waiting for new hardware, buy it now. The death grip issue is a wart on an otherwise incredible piece of hardware, and it has not caused a problem for me in the slightest. The proximity sensor issue is another matter, but I am confident that Apple will fix this issue in 4.0.1, which I hope to see before the first week of August is over (and as soon as next week).

6. ToroidalZeus macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

A) It's whether as in which, not wether as in weather.
    B) Get an iP4

7. owmygulay macrumors member

The upgrade to os4 made my 3g almost unusable too. If you normally keep a case on your phone you will probably not have any problems. I got a bumper the same day i got my phone just because i like to protect it and i have not had one issue.