A good friend was waiting for the WWDC Keynote and decided to just buy the 17" MBP he wants but texted me he can't find it on Apple's site.
I am really busy but did a quick check and I can't find it either.
Did I miss it??
So would the assumption of not being able to buy 17" anymore means the resell value of the 17" will go up slightly?
Not in the short term given you can still purchase from Apple via the refurb store.
Long term? Who knows... If the market was so small that Apple felt the need to discontinue the product, I bet the values will hold reasonably well but I wouldn't expect them to go up.
I see. So based on my signaure, how much would/could you say I could sell it for (UK), excellent condition mim 2010 with 8GB RAM (and the processor was upgraded from 2.4 to 2.66