Can you use 2 different cards to checkout?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Stayfly2407, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Stayfly2407 macrumors 6502

Stayfly2407

Got cash split up on 2 different cards. Anyone know if verizon or Apple online will let you checkout using 2 cards?

2. gdjsnyder macrumors 6502a

gdjsnyder

Apple allows you to use two different credit cards or gift cards or credit + gift card. I am insure about Verizon, although Verizon stores allow you to.

3. terraphantm macrumors 68040

I think they do. I've got some visa gift cards that I'd like to use up, so hopefully they still allow that

4. ltb7 macrumors 6502

ltb7

from apple.com

Any gift card issued by a credit card company can be used as a method of payment on the Apple Online Store. During checkout, if you are paying with a gift card issued by a credit card company, you can combine it with one credit card.

i highly suggest one card for express check out in app as the system gets really buggy + slow the more clicks you need to do, if any way to use one card i would try.....they state a gift card issued by credit card co but given the wording i would assume that it would be ok for two credit cards

i know a lot of online merchants like the top dept stores will only allow one credit card but mutiple store gift cards, you may want to send a quick note under a different email just to confirm as apple is quite strict.... in worse case you could get the gift card from one of the credit cards and that will def work, good luck!