cancel, then pick up in store question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by caligurl, Sep 14, 2012.

1. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

sadly my order that initially said (in email, too) that i had 21st delivery, slipped to oct 5th delivery along with the second phone i ordered.....

if these have not shipped by next friday.... will it be possible to cancel the online pending orders at the apple store and pick up phones in the store, if available?

2. SheryarYO macrumors newbie

i've got a similar question...i ordered a 16gb, but realized i needed to order the 32gb. i tried to change the order immediately through apple, but it wouldn't let me. now there's a 2 week+ wait for it on their website. is there anyway i can still get the 32gb on release day?

3. dtbratt macrumors 6502

dtbratt

Cancel your order when everything calms down in a few days and get in line at your local Apple Store :)

4. caligurl thread starter macrumors 68030

caligurl

I don't want to cancel til I'm 10000% sure we can actually get phones in the store!

also.... what are the chances of getting two 64 gb phones on sat vice Friday.... cuz I don't want to go there in the middle of the night to wait in line....

5. Jnyce macrumors regular

if you line up at your local apple store, sure!

Apple takes into account what you order. They can't just change your order for another phone when they have backorders coming through.