Cancelled orders=bumped shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Benenstein, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Benenstein macrumors regular

Just got off of the phone with Apple to check on my order. My anticipated arrival is October 9-15. She said that I should expect it sooner due to the massive amount of cancellations. Hopefully thats true...i havent seen a $1 charge on my account like she said I should have...but she also said that i may not be able to see it. Anybody else in the same boat as me? My order is still stuck on "processing".

2. soccerphysio macrumors newbie

I originally had an Oct 5 delivery date, but just received an email that I will be receiving it on the 28th!!!:D

3. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

Lucky! it seems that the next shipment out is the October 5th delivery date. Hopefully they move onto me next? lol.

4. pragmatous macrumors 65816

I hope that is true with me. My ship date is october 19th.

5. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

My friends just got bumped from Oct 5 to Sep 27th...he got notification from Apple this morning. He ordered @ 6am on launch day.

6. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

Oh, in the 3-4 weeks group? I imagine that since they're already bumping so many orders, the result will end up "down stream" so to speak for the rest of us.

----------

I didnt order til about 6 PM on September 14th. Not sure if they bump the order by the time that the order was placed or not.