Cannot Connect to App Store

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by ventmore, Sep 25, 2017.

1. ventmore macrumors 6502a

Hi all

I’ve been running iOS 11 since it released last week, and everything has been great until last night.

I started having issues getting onto the App Store. It would load, but the page would be blank. I was able to get it working for a minute by 3D touching the App Store icon and having it go straight into the search tab, but then it just went blank again.

I rebooted my iPhone 7 Plus and left the App Store alone until this morning. Now, I can’t load the App Store at all, and just keep getting the screen below, which refreshes every 5 seconds or so. Also, my device starts heating up until I close the App Store.

Everything else is still working great. So far, I’ve tried a few things that were suggested elsewhere......setting the time manually, resetting network settings, and logging out and back in to my App Store account in settings.

6D475FFF-0DF9-419A-A9F4-C24E7F557F5E.png

2. ventmore thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. ventmore, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017

ventmore thread starter macrumors 6502a

For some reason, the App Store has started working again. It is however a little bit and miss. Sometimes it’ll load, and other times it won’t. Also, sometimes it will load, but then it seems to refresh the screen every few seconds for 10-30 seconds or so before going to a screen showing with a small spinner and a “Loading” message.

I’m just going to monitor this and see how it goes. It may be time to set up as a new device, but I’d like to hold off until I get hold of a X.

4. fivenotrump macrumors 6502

Same symptoms here – hit and miss

5. ventmore, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017

ventmore thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for replying mate......at least if others are are having the same problems, then it’s less likely to be some weird issue with my installation.