Cannot connect to WPA2 Enterprise

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by AbSoluTc, Jun 6, 2017.

1. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

2. J.Appleseed macrumors 6502

J.Appleseed

Nope, WPA2 Enterprise networks are working fine on my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 7 running iOS 11.

3. MaxDev macrumors newbie

Same issue here. Can't connect to my WPA2-Enterprise networks..
    iPhone 6s...

4. AbSoluTc thread starter macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

I also had crashing with several apps. What resolved my issue was resetting my network settings. Fixed my crashing and was able to connect to wpa2 enterprise.

5. DJLAXL macrumors 6502

DJLAXL

I JUST started experiencing this a few minutes ago. Was fine before then. Work Wi-Fi was fine, apps were all fine. Sat down at my desk and everything has gone to hell LOL! Weird. Safari crashes, FB crashes, Outlook crashes.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 7, 2017 ---
    Confirming that Reset Network Settings fixes the issue.

How and why was it all of a sudden able to cause havoc like that though? Was fine all day yesterday and Monday.

6. AbSoluTc thread starter macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

That was my exact issue. The day/night of the my beta install, everything was fine. The next day I came into work, WIFI would not connect, Safari crashed, email crashed, tweet bot crashed. I noticed when I left work to get lunch, I had no issues (cellular data connection). As soon as I got back to work, it started back up again. So I reset those settings and have not had a problem since.

7. Shadow%20Mac macrumors demi-god

Has anyone been able to get an Apple Watch to connect to a WPA2 enterprise network?