Can't Add Any Videos/Movies To iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by FleurDuMal, Jul 9, 2007.

1. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

FleurDuMal

Hey guys,

I'm utterly baffled. I have just reinstalled OSX Tiger on my Macbook and so I need to add all my media back into iTunes (7.3, btw). Music adds just fine, but all the movies I made with Handbrake/MacTheRipper, all h.264, just will not be added. I have tried adding folder/file, and dragging and dropping, and nothing.

Help! :eek:

2. paulworrall macrumors newbie

I thought i'd bump this message as i'm having the same problem and becoming very frustrated.

I had to do a complete reformat and reinstall of my Mac Mini yesterday and having now upgraded to 10.4.7 (on top of a 10.4.0 base install) so i could use itunes 7.3.2 i now find mp4s that previous imported into both my itunes library and ipod (30gb 5.5gen) now fail to copy. I'm not even getting an error message. I've tried installing itunes 7.2 and 7.1 to see if it was something in the latest update but no good with them either. mp3s seem to import into the library no problem and mp4s which are still on my ipod are showing up fine (in the ipod library). The mp4s which won't copy will play in quicktime so i know its not a quicktime issue either.

Any ideas?