Can't bypass "connecting to iTunes" screen after putting in T-Mobile SIM card

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by farishta, Nov 6, 2008.

1. farishta macrumors newbie

$5.99 TZones Hack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I currently use a Sidekick 3 and now got a iPhone 2G from my aunt when she upgraded to the 3G iPhone.

I installed Cydia on the iPhone 2G firmware 2 about a week ago via wi-fi. On 11/3/08 I installed TZones Hack from Cydia via wi-fi.

Then on 11/6/08 I added TZones via my T-Mobile account online by changing my phone from the Sidekick 3 to a regular cell phone (MotoRizr). When I insert my SIM card in the iPhone, it shows the connecting wire to iTunes icon on the screen. My iPhone isn't connected to iTunes nor the computer.

I removed the T-Mobile SIM card and restarted the iPhone. It turned on like normal but when I put in the T-Mobile SIM card in, it shows that connecting wire to iTunes thing on the screen.

Any advice on what I should do would be appreciated!!!

2. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

Did you unlock too, or just jailbreak?

Maybe you jailbroke it, without unlocking it.

3. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

Thats what it sounds like to me. The phone may have just been jailbroken, not unlocked.

4. knux11 macrumors regular

hey any ideas? i'm in the same boat. i've tried every unlocker i could find. i get to the same screen. HELP!!!