Can't cancel preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by evonguyen, Sep 18, 2012.

1. evonguyen macrumors newbie

Ordered my 16GB black through AT&T Premier on 9/15 and tried to cancel my preorder and try the store instead. Then got an email saying that it was unsuccessful and the cancel order button is now grayed out. CC was also already charged. Anyone else have trouble with this?

2. Major.Robto macrumors 6502

call at&t. they have a phone center for a reason. if not it might be to late and you may have to wait till its shipped

3. mikemix macrumors member

I am thinking about canceling my order from AT&T and going in line at apple store, will there be any problems if I reject the AT&T package if I am successful buying the phones on Friday??

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

At this point, you may have to wait until you get it.

You ordered it, and it is on the way.

You can cancel after arrival.

5. mikemix macrumors member

Yeah, I'm just pissed because I stayed up late, made the initial time and AT&T dropped the ball on processing. The rep told me 14-21 days... So much for first come first serve.

6. evonguyen thread starter macrumors newbie

Might as well wait.

Only reason I wanted to cancel was to jump ship and go to Sprint for unlimited data.

7. macMD macrumors 6502

macMD

Unless your iP5 has physically shipped AT&T should NOT be charging any credit/debit cards period. You cannot bill for products or services not rendered, if they won't refund it, dispute it with the CC company and ship the phone back when and if you get it.

Verizon has my pre-order and my debit card has not been touched at all, but mine isn't due to ship until Monday or sooner.