can't find "places"in photo album

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aprusan, Sep 11, 2010.

1. aprusan macrumors newbie

my iphone 3gs was allowing me to access iphoto places on my iphone.
    now ,after newest update, all I see is "albums" no choice of places. my location services are all on although I don't see a location service toggle for
    photos. im using a mac with an old iphoto(pre-iphoto 9)"places worked on my phone before update. thanks

2. jamied95 macrumors 6502

I have no idea whether you've done this/whether it'll work, but maybe try syncing it again?

3. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

take a pic with your iphone so there is a picture in the camera roll and not just sync'd albums and places will show up.

4. aprusan thread starter macrumors newbie

can't fine places in iphone photos

yes i've re-synced and re-started iphone . all other features work fine, no bugs

5. aprusan thread starter macrumors newbie

can't find places

You are soooo helpful thank you! That worked fine! problem solved!!:)

6. aprusan thread starter macrumors newbie

can't find places

o.k. mostly fixed cynikal.I only see that 1 new photo in places .all my old pictures that were geo-tagged are only in albums not places. will a new re-sync do it?

7. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

I'm not sure if pics that are not in the camera roll it self are displayed in "places" in the photo app. I haven't tried or looked in to that aspect of it...you can try a resync I suppose with that one camera roll pic on the phone and "places" activated

8. aprusan thread starter macrumors newbie

yes 2 days ago before update, ALL my photos that were taken with iphone had geo-tags and were on map. I'll try to re sync later.