Can't find! Web site with many useful apps such as an iTunes link-arrow changer

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jamesraward, Jan 7, 2010.

1. jamesraward macrumors regular

jamesraward

I found this site the other day, it had lots of small useful apps on it for mac, including the one from the title (which does the same as option-clicking the arrows) and something for Mail which lets you right-click > send to mail recipient; but I can't remember where it was!

I'm usually sh** hot at bookmarking, but I'm using chrome and have stopped bookmarking until xmarks comes out for it.

Any ideas? It was a simple one-pager with the apps listed down the middle, no pop-ups or obnoxious advertising.

2. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Don't know if it's what you're talking about, but here's a good one: secrets.blacktree.com. Lots of little hidden options like that and how to change them.

They also have a PrefPane that works well to provide easy access to changing the same settings, but it's optional.

jW

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Check out macupdate and versiontracker, they may have what you're looking for.

4. chown33 macrumors 604

5. jamesraward thread starter macrumors regular

jamesraward

That's the one, thank you!

You'd have thought, wouldn't you?

but really, I found it at work using a domain xp install on vmware for testing and I've since rolled back for a gpo install and lost that history.

Got it now though, so thanks!