Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djbuddy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2014
I'm on 14.0 (18A5301v), which I believe is beta 4. I skipped beta 5, and tried to upgrade to beta 6. At the Terms and Conditions page, I click agree at the bottom, then the pop up comes up and I click agree there. The box goes away as if the click on agree took, but nothing happens. No download, or install. Terms and Conditions is still on the screen. I click agree again at the bottom right and nothing happens. The button blinks as if I'm clicking it, but nothing happens. I have to close the settings app to make it go away. I've let it sit for 30 minutes and nothing happens.

I figured I'd wait for the next beta (7) to see if I still have the same issue, and yes, it still persists. I have 50gb of space free and I've tried hard restarting my phone. Please help!

Anna Csizmárová

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2020
i don't know why but i can't. it doesn't show me in software updtaes, i tried find something on internet but it only shows me ios 14 (full version)

Jian Lu

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2020
*if you are trying to update, but the screen is freezing up when you try to accept Terms and Conditions, go back to the main settings page, and sign out of you iCloud. Then the terms and conditions will work perfectly. Once you complete the update, you can log back into iCloud, no need to factory reset!**

Reactions: Fabian M Leon

Egr Sales Deletes

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2020
Hiya , got an iPhone 11 Pro Max and going to iOS 14 and system says (1) update 14.2 beta. I click on the update and the agree blurb pops up with the pop up in the centre of the screen. I click the pop up agree and that goes then the terms and agreement AGREE won’t do anything. It won’t AGREE or DISAGREE just does nothing.
The only thing I can think of is downloading the 4gb file and forcing it on via a computer.

anyone have any ideas or solutions ?

Reactions: Fabian M Leon

spector

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2008
Portland, Oregon
i would go the route of downloading the 4gb file as you will get a clean install instead of a quasi update where things can get buggy sometimes. besides if you hook up to your computer you will get a full backup incase something glitches while installing...

Fabian M Leon

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2020
*if you are trying to update, but the screen is freezing up when you try to accept Terms and Conditions, go back to the main settings page, and sign out of you iCloud. Then the terms and conditions will work perfectly. Once you complete the update, you can log back into iCloud, no need to factory reset!**
Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.