Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SugengHarsalim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2017
I can't login to my iPhone6+ after reset my current phone because it require two factor authentication from my old phone number. Anyone can help to change the phone number to send the code? or any other option?
Thx

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
Do you have other iOS devices? if yes, you should have more than one trusted device so you can log in on a web browser and change your phone number.

If not, do you have the security key to reset the password? maybe it can help other than that, I realy don't know.

SugengHarsalim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2017
Are there any recovery options on icloud.com?
I Think no in iCloud..
[doublepost=1503511561][/doublepost]
Do you have other iOS devices? if yes, you should have more than one trusted device so you can log in on a web browser and change your phone number.

If not, do you have the security key to reset the password? maybe it can help other than that, I realy don't know.
I already tried to change my registered phone number from apple help, but more than 3 month has passed and they never give me the authentication code to do so.
maybe other way?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.