cant retrive downloads i already paid for

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by evanthesquirrel, May 24, 2010.

1. evanthesquirrel macrumors newbie

i downloaded a bunch of apps n songs on my i phone the next day i went n returned the 8gb for a 16gb but my songs never saved to i tunes account so i went to to were the billing shows up n its all there but when i try to re down load the stuff i bought it making me pay again for stuff it shows me i already paid for n i did it from the old phone it never showed up on my i tunes account

2. iPhone3Gusr macrumors member

iPhone3Gusr

contact iTunes Store Customer Service to see if anything can be done for the lost purchases. Apps and Games you can always download for free no matter what you paid for the first time. Just continue through the prompt saying you have to pay for the app and it will give you a message stating "you have already downloaded this app, would you like to download it again for free". Songs and other content will actually charge you again so thats why you would want to contact iTunes customer service to see if anything can be done for that content.

www.apple.com/support/itunes