Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lojoma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
Hi there,

My wife is unable to see our purchased songs on her iphone running ios7. She CAN see them when she in on Wifi; she CAN'T see them when on the cell network...they just disappear.

Oddly, I have no problem with this on my phone, using the same iTunes account. We have separate iCloud accounts, but in the past we have both been able to see the songs. As far as I can tell, all the possible settings for "show the songs" are enabled, but I certainly could have missed one somewhere.

I have tried rebooting the phone, too, several times.

Thanks for any help!

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hi there,

My wife is unable to see our purchased songs on her iphone running ios7. She CAN see them when she in on Wifi; she CAN'T see them when on the cell network...they just disappear.

Oddly, I have no problem with this on my phone, using the same iTunes account. We have separate iCloud accounts, but in the past we have both been able to see the songs. As far as I can tell, all the possible settings for "show the songs" are enabled, but I certainly could have missed one somewhere.

I have tried rebooting the phone, too, several times.

Thanks for any help!

Settings, Cellular, use cellular data for: make sure Music is switched to on.

lojoma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
Fixed...it was waaay at the bottom of the iTunes store settings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.